Saturday 2 May 2009

.. Response to another blog (14) - 'Racism' ..

This post comes from http://missyblog25.blogspot.com/ and reads:
"Racism is wrong, thinking that you are better than other people because they have a different colour, or are a different ethnicity. Racism exists in every culture and in every society. Racism has been going on for centuries, as skin colour has been a huge factor in a way a person is treated, for example at the work place. As statistics showed that white people had a higher chance of getting the job than anyone else in this country. I think Black or white everyone is equal."
My response to this is:
I definitely agree with your view on racism, I am totally against racism!!! I see every religion as the same, I am Sikh myself, and just because I am Sikh I don't think my religion is better then others.
In todays society, racism is becoming a big issue and it should be stopped, at one point in everyone's lives they have made a racial comment, even if its not meant to be, and I am very sure that people would agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment